It's Me

Hii... My Name's Dennis Altariksjah, i'm 15 years old. I come from Indonesia. I live in Bandung. I was born in Bandung, 16 April 2004. There are 4 people in my family, they're my young sister, my mother, father, and me. I grew up in Jakarta when i'm still 2 years old until 10 years old. Right now, i lived in Antapani for 2 years. Before that,  i was lived in 28th Sumbawa Street.  i was in school in SMA 3 Bandung. I'm a 10th grade at Social 2 class. My hobby are playing basketball, watching film or Netflix series, photography or videography, and some automotive things. my favorite meals is Indomie and my favorite subject are "Informatika" class, Gym class, and Social class. My idol are John Lennon and Paul McCartney, they're two of most famous band in the world. Their band is The Beatles. That's it thanks..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Holiday

Dialog offer and suggest

The Golden Snail