Last Holiday

           

              In the end of December, i just spend my time with my family, friend, and sometimes playing some video games. on the 1st until 3rd day of holiday, i went to Jakarta to see my grannys and reunion with my old friends who lives there. And then the rest of all, i spend in Bandung because, my cousins are coming to Bandung from Kuala Lumpur. We spent a lot of things in home. And of course i speak English to them even i'm not good at English accent. 
           
              Sometimes or maybe once a week i often go to Coffee shop with my friend. It placed at Jalan Kalimantan which is close to SMAN 3. We always talking about our school or sometimes we were talking about something funny or scary and enjoy our Coffee until midnight.

             31st December 2019, i celebrate new year at my friend's home. we roasted some  meat, sausage, and corn. Unfortunately the meat that we roast are too salty. but we must to eat it because we're hungry. After that we drink Coke until we sleeppy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialog offer and suggest

The Golden Snail